Today I am wearing my heart on my sleeve… in more ways than one. I thought it would be fun to let you all know a little bit more about me. So here it goes…
1. I have been riding horses since I was at least 4 years old and am a little cowgirl at heart.
2. I am a lover of all animals and get sad when I see roadkill or animals killed on TV, but I am deathly afraid of all things living under the sea.. yes, including fish.
3. I was the youngest person (at the time) to have ever climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro.
4. My husband and family are my best friends.
5. My husband took me on our first date on my birthday five and a half years ago and we have literally been together nearly every day since.
6. You can tell when I really like something because I do a little happy dance without even thinking about it.
7. I hate public speaking (law school and the socratic method was my worst nightmare).
8. I make a wish on a star every night.
Want to know anything else? Ask away in the comments below!
Thanks so much for reading and getting to know me!