Whether your’e a new follower or have been with me since my law school days, I thought it would be fun to do a quick get to know me post:
1) I’m from Park City, Utah and miss the mountains (and snow) everyday. We usually go back home for Christmas and the summers (Arizona summers don’t mess around).
2) I’m 5’11”. Photos can be deceiving. I used to hate my height, but now I embrace it.
3) I have one tattoo: a moon. I got it before Luna was born. Yes, it was partially for her because we always knew we wanted to name our someday daughter that. But its main significance is for our two sets of twins that I miscarried. Because we always said they were ‘our sun, our moon, our stars.’ I better add a sun for Soleil.
4) I have three older siblings (yes, I am the baby). Two brothers and one sister.
5) I worked in politics as a fundraiser on a presidential campaign out of college but decided law school was a better fit. I got sick of talking politics with everyone I met.
6) I say “lifestyle influencer” when I am asked what I do for a living. I used to dumb it down and say, ‘oh, I have this “little” blog…’ But then I realized I was degrading myself by minimizing what I do.